Web Summit is around the corner and we’re all very excited for what will be three days of legendary networking in Lisbon. Here’s all the info you need to register when you land in the city.
We strongly advise that you complete your registration as early as possible to avoid the queues that will start forming on the morning of November 8. With pre-registration, you can register at Lisbon airport or at the venue before Web Summit starts.
Registration at Lisbon Airport:
Saturday, November 5: 12pm – 12am
Sunday, November 6: 6am – 12am
Monday, November 7: 6am – 12am
Tuesday, November 8: 6am – 6pm
FIL – Feira Internacional de Lisboa, Av. do Atlantico 19
Monday, November 7: 10am – 10pm (Pre-registration)
Tuesday, November 8: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday, November 9: 8am – 5pm
Thursday, November 10: 8am – 3pm
All ticket types can register at:
1. Airport Registration
2. Main Registration at FIL (pre-registration [Monday] or during event)
– Your ticket to Web Summit is contained in the Web Summit app.
– You must have downloaded the Web Summit app to register.
– To make your registration as smooth as possible, please have the registration page open upon arrival to registration area, this shows your unique QR Code which is your ticket to enter Web Summit.
To register you will need the following:
Be logged into the Web Summit app with the registration page open showing your ticket (unique QR Code) along with photo ID.
Acceptable forms of Photo ID:
– Passport, Portuguese Citizen Card (Cartão de Cidadão) or Driver’s Licence.
*credit cards or business cards will not be accepted
**Must be government recognised photo identification
If you are having registration difficulties, please contact the following people:
General Queries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Queries – email@example.com