The Developer Stage, in association with Engine Yard, is a platform for creators of application ecosystems. We want you to go away from these 2 days of developer talks with new tools to extend those ecosystems and fired up to create new ones. Warning: There will be code!
Day 1 is Apps Day where you will get hands on with application platform inventors and pioneers. Talks will cover:
- Software development methods including DevOps, Agile, etc.
- Frameworks, tools & languages
- Open source & community
- Developer culture & technical team dynamics
Day 2 is Data and Ops Day. Speakers will share best practices you can use for:
- Harnessing data, whether its big, open, or semantic
- Using cutting edge data analysis and database technologies
- Applying cloud computing to make the impossible, possible
- Overcoming scalability and operations challenges
In addition to a world class lineup of keynote and invited speakers, the conference thrives on participation from a community of forward-thinking developers. This is your conference. Please submit a proposal for a talk here.
If you are a tech community organiser, please encourage your members to submit proposals to speak.
Stay tuned for exciting speaker announcements for the developer stage soon!